ARgh.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm way too fickle.

Hey. listener. I haven't posted for more than a month. Oops, sorry. Too busy with homework and music festivals and stuff.

On to what I wanted to talk about... Last night I stayed up all night working on an English essay on mystery in Hamlet. ... I don't think I did very well on it... but today wasn't too bad and I wasn't tired. Tonight I had to play for a double header and in between/during I had a Gyzandahls rehearsal that I only made about a quarter of. ... And somehow I'm still not tired.

Today was a great day! These were our last pep band games and during them I was so happy and yet so sad at the same time because I started to realize college wouldn't be at all the same... which is both awesome and terrible. Sarah told me pep band wouldn't be the same without me... which made me a little more sad too... but I was happy because I love pep band. I was on an energy high and so happy... and then someone who happened to be passing by during The Final Countdown shouted at me that my keyboard was too loud... and I was instantly sad. It's obviously an internal problem; it's great to know that I was playing too loud... I just feel so awful for playing that loud for ... well, who knows how long, if I was indeed playing too loud. I'm over "it" (it?! What is there to get over?!) now, but it made me disappointed... I wish there were a way I could know what I sound like to others. Oh well... it's totally uncontrollable and in the past. Now that I've written about it, it's gone.

I need to write about choir, just in case. Ms. Leo was really crabby this morning... Backtrack. We're doing a little show in choir called Broadway Rocks that combines songs from Rent, Hair, Hairspray, Wicked, Grease, umm... and some more. When we were first learning the music I thought I wanted to try out for Roger from Rent but as I listened to the music I decided I'd rather play Mark so I tried out for both and Ms. Leo gave me a different soo I hadn't even tried out for.... which really made me mad. She justified herself by saying I was the only one who could do the part justice... but I really wanted to play Mark and the person who's playing him is doing a terrible job of it. The person who's playing Roger is okay, but I could definitely play a better Mark. There. It's out. I'm pissed and still trying to mentally allow myself to stand by and watch someone else do a job I want more and would do a better job at.

blah. I've got some calculus and one chem problem to do. I need to start getting used to taking notes on my Tablet PC. I'll update when I'm pissed about something next =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home